You work for a local company in a supervisory position. You’re familiar with the term sexual harassment, but as a supervisor, you want to ensure that you possess the latest information regarding sexual harassment awareness and prevention. In this course, you will obtain that knowledge.
You will identify methods of educating and guiding supervisors and managers to prevent sexual harassment complaints and concerns.
Any supervisor or manager seeking information for the first time and those who need a refresher on sexual harassment awareness and prevention.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Module One: Defining Sexual Harassment
- Laws Prohibiting Harassment
- Harassment Defined
- Harassing Behaviors
- Quid Pro Quo
- Hostile Work Environment
- Unwelcome Conduct Creates a Hostile Environment
- Negative Effects of Harassment
Module Two: Patterns of Harassment
- Who Can Be a Harasser?
- Specific Borderline Conduct Issues
- What is Not Harassment?
Module Three: Prevention Strategies
- Preventing Harassment
- Preventive Measures
- Developing a Sexual Harassment Policy
Module Four: Preventing Retaliation and Responding to Harassment
- Defining Supervisor’s Responsibility
- A Supervisor’s Role and Response
- Reporting and Response Procedures for Supervisors
- Investigating Allegations of Harassment
- Remedying Unlawful Harassment